Noun(1) a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished(2) an arrangement scheme(3) scale drawing of a structure
Verb(1) have the will and intention to carry out some action(2) make plans for something(3) make or work out a plan for; devise(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
(1) a personal pension plan(2) You will not only plan a design scheme but you will also put it into practice.(3) Know the seating plan and etiquette before boarding the company jet.(4) The city council says the policy is no longer consistent with what it wants to achieve in its plan .(5) The plan failed to achieve a simple majority of the Ankara parliament in a knife-edge vote on Saturday.(6) In this plan , two pagodas were built in front of one Main Hall in the main courtyard.(7) Shortly after his arrival, he took over the project to design and plan the new Shenzhen University.(8) There's a lot of concern about the way it's been waged, and the fact that there's no plan to achieve peace.(9) He said the only way of achieving the plan would be to identify areas where costs could be cut while ensuring care in areas of clinical necessity.(10) The plan also includes building stops along the way in hopes of expanding in the future.(11) One of the papers just published a plan of the layout of the house.(12) There is a system of communication to enable partners to plan their play and decide when it is appropriate to bet.(13) He plans to gut social security and turn it from old age insurance to a pension plan .(14) look at the seating plan(15) According to a defence analyst here, he is close to achieving a plan already worked out when he was elected 10 months ago.(16) The point of education is not to give pupils a street plan of their local district but a putative map of the world.
(1) master plan :: Máistirphlean
(2) business plan :: plean gnó
(3) action plan :: plean Gníomhaíochta
(4) contingency plan :: plean teagmhasach
(5) plan on :: plean ar
(6) floor plan :: plean urláir
(7) site plan :: plean láithreáin
(8) lesson plan :: plean ceachta
(9) plan to :: plean a
(10) plan ahead :: réamhphleanáil a
1. procedure ::
2. intention ::
3. blueprint ::
4. design ::
5. program ::
6. organize ::
7. intend ::
8. design ::
9. be after ::
10. project ::
plan, planar, planer, planers, plans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He needed a PLAN
to restore order.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
It’s the first thing
not according to PLAN.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
To the beach, a girls’ PLAN. Fancy that?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
- If I still had my right hand...
- Plan on growing it back?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
If it’s a girls’ PLAN, I’m in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Irish Dictionary: plan
Meaning and definitions of plan, translation in Irish
language for plan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plan in Irish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'plan'
What plan means in Irish, plan meaning
in Irish, plan
definition, examples and pronunciation
of plan in Irish language.