Noun(1) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
(1) It has many of the trappings of a five-star hotel , but the service can be a bit patchy.(2) hotel work(3) He instead spent a couple of nights in a Frankfurt hotel room when nobody showed up to greet him at the other end.(4) One of my corporate sponsors had kindly donated a night's free accommodation in a proper hotel .(5) We'll spend the night in a hotel there and board the ship for Australia the next day.(6) a five-star hotel(7) The hour-and-a-half long film is set in the claustrophobic confines of a dingy hotel room.(8) It all ended up with five friends sleeping on the floor of his hotel room.(9) a hotel room(10) Service throughout the hotel is bright and efficient without being spectacular.(11) In the lobby they have brochures that indicate what services the hotel can provide.(12) The hotel staff would tell tourists how great it was and the tourists would want to go.(13) The first play is the monologue of a travelling salesman, talking to a girl in his hotel room.(14) to stay at a hotel(15) The costs had therefore included the bill for travel, as well as hotel accommodation.(16) They spent the night in hotels without a change of clothes because their bags remained on the plane.
(1) hotel room :: seomra Ostán
(2) stay in a hotel :: fanacht in óstán
(3) hotel reservation :: áirithinte óstán
(4) at a hotel :: ag óstán
(5) hotel guest :: aoi óstán
(6) hotel chain :: slabhra óstán
(7) hotel clerk :: cléireach óstán
(8) luxury hotel :: óstán só
(9) hotel management :: óstán bainistíochta
(10) hotel lobby :: stocaireacht óstán
1. inn ::
2. motel ::
3. boarding house ::
5. bed and breakfast ::
leaba agus Bricfeasta
7. hostel ::
8. lodge ::
10. lodging ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fancy HOTEL room.
The big bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Thank you for driving me
back to my HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
He’s with a family who owns a HOTEL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
A HOTEL. That could be sweet.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I can get us a room
at my HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Irish Dictionary: hotel
Meaning and definitions of hotel, translation in Irish
language for hotel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hotel in Irish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hotel'
What hotel means in Irish, hotel meaning
in Irish, hotel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hotel in Irish language.